This communication is provided ‘as is’ without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Ollwitz & Partners makes no representations or warranties in relation to this communication or the information and materials provided on this communication.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Ollwitz & Partners does not warrant that:
- this communication will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this communication is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this communication constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability:
Ollwitz & Partners will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this communication:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Ollwitz & Partners has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this communication disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Ollwitz & Partners‘s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Ollwitz & Partners‘s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Ollwitz & Partners or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Ollwitz & Partners to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this communication, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in thiscommunication disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this communication.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Ollwitz & Partners has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Ollwitz & Partners‘s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the communication.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this communication disclaimer will protect Ollwitz & Partners‘s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Ollwitz & Partners.
If any provision of this communication disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this communication disclaimer.